Wednesday, April 7, 2010

At the park!!!

Apparently, this weather is very unusual for April, but I'm loving it! The ice is off the lake, we've been in the 50's and hit 60's a few times, and the park was calling our names. Last time we were there Graham couldn't walk yet, but this time he was all over the place. I was a nervous wreck watching him climb on the playground.
We met up with Amy, Wyatt, & Cal and Lakshmi & Rohan. Cal and Graham in the "baby" swings, Carter and Wyatt in the middle getting pushed by Amy, and Rohan on the end getting a push from Lakshmi. I love the parks that are along Lake Bemidji. There are several that back up to the lake, and I like the view.
I finally got Graham to stop climbing for a little bit and got him confined to a swing for a few minutes. He loved it for a while, but then he was ready to get back to climbing (and scaring his mommy).
Rohan giving Carter a push on the "big kid" swings. He was loving it until he fell off and got covered in mulch.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Glad you are getting to enjoy some outdoor time! Love the lake.