Wednesday, April 14, 2010

quick Carter quotes...Graham will have some eventually

Carter: "Air comes out of yawns, burps, and toots! That's so freaky."

The day after he had a fit and threw all of the clothes out of his dresser, and he was having to refold all of it.
Me: "Now do you see how long it takes me to fold all of your clothes?"
Carter: "Do you see how long it took me to throw them all out of my dresser?"


Me: "Go get your shoes on so we can go."
Carter: running "Right feet, here I come!" Unfortunately, that time around he had them on the wrong feet, but he's trying to get it figured out :)


Oh, and some of my favorite words are getting phased out. Stample has become staple and yogrit has become yogurt. I really like it when Carter would say he's stampling with a stampler.

1 comment:

Amy Haas said...

I hate it when the cute words become the real words. My absolute fav was when Liberty called the stems on fruit "mustaches."