Monday, April 19, 2010

Bemidji bobsledders

Like I've said, the weather has been amazing! So again we spent the afternoon outside. First, Carter and I made cookies while Graham napped (Carter looked at the m&m's we were using and said, "m&m's, we're gonna eat 'cha!"), and then we had a cookies for a snack outside. The only thing that would've made it better if it was a Saturday, and Jon was off with us to play too!
The helmet, the cookie, the smile--all so adorable!!
Carter thinks this is a pretty fabulous idea. He says they're bobsledding, and he has the brake. Thankfully, our driveway barely has any incline (just enough to keep the wagon rolling). At our previous house, I would pull him up our driveway and let him ride down into the cul-de-sac in his little car, and he loved it. Graham was in the back along for the ride!
Carter holds the handle all the way and then drops it onto the ground to stop the "bobsled." He also thinks he's steering with it :)

2 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Sounds like a great day!
The weather is scaring me a little, I worry that we'll have an awful summer since we're having such a nice spring. Oh well, we'll just continue to enjoy! :)

Dalton's Mom said...

Okay...that is the sweetest smile I have ever seen:) And what a fun game...bobsledding...not one we hear much about in Oklahoma...ha ha:)