Wednesday, April 7, 2010

remodling continues...

Some days Jon and I get a little frustrated that the remodling is taking quite a bit longer than we expected. We're on 7 months now, and we're ready to be finished. But, when we have great weather and spend all day outside, it makes it not so bad. Also, the views I have from my bedroom window make me a little less frustrated (but I'm still ready to have my house back to myself!).
This is the view from a guest bedroom. The leaves aren't out on the trees yet, but the ice is off the water.
This is from my bedroom. Not the best pic from my phone camera through the screen, but I like the view.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful Carrie! I have been hoping to see pictures of all of your remodeling. Can't believe it has been 7 months! I am sure it is all worth it.

Laura said...

Keep posting pictures like that! :)

Nikkie said...

Beautiful!