Yesterday, I got my teeth whitened at the dentist. I was complaining that I couldn't drink coffee or diet coke all day after it. Then, this morning Carter was not obeying me well a few times during breakfast, so he got grounded from his Jeep and can't watch any tv with daddy after dinner. Later I was telling him that I'm not mad anymore, but he still has a consequence for acting the way he did. His reply? "Yeah, like you couldn't drink coffee or diet coke yesterday!"At least I can drink both today because I needed them with the way my two adorable boys were working me over this morning!**oh, and I do have a picture I took of myself during my teeth whitening experience, but I wouldn't dare post it on here. Carter was frightened by it and to quote Jon (and one of my favorite movie lines) "someone got hit with the ugly stick!"
No comments:
Post a Comment