Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tiny Tots Expo

Amy, Wyatt, Cal, Carter, Graham, and I headed out to the Tiny Tots Expo this morning. There were games, crafts, and information booths. Carter and Wyatt bounced in the bounce house for a while, and we collected all sorts of giveaways. But, the part Carter liked the most was seeing Bucky Beaver, the Bemidji State University mascot. He's seen Bucky at a hockey game with Jon and really likes him.
Carter meeting Bucky Beaver.
Carter and Wyatt hanging out with Bucky Beaver
Carter and Wyatt played the bean bag toss game and won foam Bucky Beaver hats. All 4 boys got Home Depot aprons (in addtion to all the other stuff that was passed out).

Graham was happy in the stroller with a DumDum :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Is Carter wearing shorts? What's the weather like?

carriefish said...

I think it was close to 40 when we were leaving the house, but I checked the weather and knew it'd be warm enough for shorts later (into the 50's). He's such a warm body kid anyway. It has to be pretty cold for him to even want a jacket.
We're pretty much in the 50's sometimes 60's during the afternoons now. And, I can't wait for summer weather. It's perfect :)