Just a regular, normal schedule week. I got to cook dinners, played with our neighbor friends, and just took it easy.
Graham enjoying some solo playtime in the tub because Carter wasn't obeying. I told Carter to come upstairs for his bath, but he stayed in the basement to watch a show. When he finally came upstairs he didn't get playtime during his bath, since he wasted his time watching Caillou :(
Carter and his sweet friend Greta at school. He took treats and got a birthday crown to celebrate his birthday with his preschool class.
Grandpa John has a safety helmet like this, and Carter always likes to play with it when we visit their house. He spotted one at Ace Hardware and really wanted it. I said he could use his birthday money to buy it, and he did! He loves it!!
My mom sent these hats for the boys. It fits Graham, but it doesn't cover Carter's ears. Jon, Carter, and Graham play "Big Bear, Cub, and Salmon," and Carter is usually the cub. So, he says he'll use his hat to dress up as a bear (in fact, he says that's what Grandma Jane meant for it to be used for anyway).
3 comments:
Totally love the bear hat...and the safety helmet hat...I haven't seen one of those! I bet Dalton would want one too! And is that your kitchen in the background...if so more pics please!
I love these pictures!.....especially the sneak peek of your kitchen behind Graham!
Loving the kitchen pics in the background!!! Looks gorgeous! And Carter and Graham are adorable as well :)
Post a Comment