Graham has this new thing with wearing a pair of Carter's old Crocs lately. The other day at naptime he was holding it and took it to his crib with him. I let him sleep with it, no big deal. But, tonight he wasn't settling into bed well like he usually does, so I made sure he had all his comfort items--3 pacifiers (one in the mouth, one in each hand), his blanket, George his lovie, and his frog. I asked if he wanted his shoe, and yup! that's what he wanted. I handed it to him, so he put it on and laid down. This can't become a habit because there's already too much junk in his bed with him. So, after he'd settled in for sleep I took the shoe off, but he sure looked cute :)
5 comments:
How cute! I can't believe all the things he has to have for bedtime :) Hopefully the crocs will lose their appeal quickly as I'm sure the last thing you need is to have to round up yet another thing at bedtime!
I don't know where all the crap in his bed came from. The only items I think he really would have trouble doing without are the pacifiers. One good thing is that it all stays in bed so it's not like I have to round it up each night. The only thing Carter really used to need was his blanket since his thumb was attatched :)
Too cute! Has Carter stopped sucking his thumb? At 5 1/2 Liberty has finally stopped! Well, for the most part. Sometimes while she is sleeping she unconsciously pops it in her mouth.
Yes Amy the thumb sucking stopped!! We used nail biting bitter polish and it worked like a charm :)
Why do the little ones love the older siblings shoes? Especially the crocs! Molly was the same way. I can't say that she actually slept in them. Too cute!!
Post a Comment