We've played with our neighbors tons this week! I'm so glad we have such sweet friends right across the street (for now, but they're remodling a house and will be moving about 20 minutes away soon). If it's nice out, we're outside. Not so fabulous, we find something inside!
Today was pretty nice. A little windy, but all four boys were happy digging in the dirt together. Hope they don't dig too far down because that concrete lid is the septic tank cover! Carter thinks he'd be ok, though, since he's learning how to swim :)
Thursday was a little cooler, and I'd promised Carter a trip to the arcade. So, $5.00 in tokens kept them quite happy for a while. Carter likes the snowmobile game the most, and Wyatt is a skeeball machine!
Graham liked all the games with a steering wheel. I don't have to spend any money for that! He also liked the game where I whack alligators' noses as they pop out faster and faster.
No comments:
Post a Comment