Monday, March 8, 2010

Vegas Vacation (oh wait, mammography conference)

Jon had a mammography conference lined up in Vegas, so I tagged along for a grown-up vacation! I got to sleep in, take my sweet time getting ready, and eat meals uninterrupted.
Although it wasn't super warm, I relaxed by the pool with a magazine.
Jon does not like heights and wasn't thrilled with the view from our 25th floor window.I love the Chihuly ceiling in the Bellagio. Think he would do the foyer in my house for me?
Woo-hoo! Love it when I hit 4 of a kind even though I just play it back down as quickly as I hit it :)
I think this is Jon's favorite spot--sports bar at the Bellagio.
Whoever invented this game is a genius! Sex and the City penny slots. Sometimes I was being stalked while playing and other times I had to stalk to get it. So much fun, and my biggest win came off of it. $115 on penny slots isn't too shabby!
I didn't play this one, but I thought it was hilarious.
This picture is a bit fuzzy 'cause I took it super fast and got outta there. A bride sitting at a casino bar was picture worthy, though.

4 comments:

Laura said...

That's a lot of pennies!! Looks like you had fun. I'm looking forward to those vacations/conferences.

Dalton's Mom said...

So glad you were able to get away and enjoy! And winning some...okay A LOT of pennies...not so bad either:) Good times!

3boysmom said...

That looks like a great time! I have never been to Vegas and Darren has NO desire to go. I'll just have to live vicariously through you!

Nikkie said...

i am cracking up at the 'bride at the casino bar.' to each his own? guess so. glad you had fun!

ps...we are discussing our drive to MN this summer....more details to come :)