This post really should have a picture of Carter, but I haven't managed to snap one of him in his new Spiderman Light Up Shoes yet. That's right light up shoes. I never thought that'd be something I'd buy! We were looking for summer shoes at Target, and Carter spotted them. He tried them on and wanted them so badly. He wasn't having a fit or begging. And, he was nice about it when I said, "Oh, darn. I don't see your size." However, he was so incredibly deflated. New shoes were needed, so I figured "when else in his life will he be able to get away with wearing light up shoes?" Suddenly, I spotted his size! (Hmmmm...amazing that happened after I somehow didn't see them before)Carter was so, so excited. And so was Graham! If he spots them by the door, he tries to wear them and is so proud of himself.
**Part of the deal is that I can tell him that it's not a light up shoe day if I need him to not be wearing light up shoes for some reason**
1 comment:
Cool shoes, very cool mom to buy them!
I was the same way about velcro shoes, but Zstraps are THE best invention ever!
Post a Comment