Normally, for picture day I would pick the outfit. However, I didn't care because I wasn't ordering any pictures this time around. Maybe I'm a scrooge, getting old, or I'm just cheap, but I thought the ordering was crazy. They make you buy a class composite for $22 before you can even order some of your own kid. A composite--not even a cute little picture of the class all standing on risers together--just all their individual pictures printed on a sheet together for $22.00. Crazy if you ask me. But, they didn't ask me, so I just didn't order. Guess I'm a cheap-o!
*He still got a picture taken and will appear on the composite that other people ordered :)
2 comments:
i am cracking up!
You are a brave girl! Cale dresses himself, shoes and all, but I pick out everything. Sometimes I wish I could let go and not care, but I'm just not there yet (with any of my boys!). I'll bet Carter looked great in his class pics! I don't order class pics for Connor and Coby as they get the yearbook anyway, but I did order Cale's. However, I think his was $10 or less. $22 is WAY too much. I don't blame you one bit.
Post a Comment