Saturday, March 13, 2010

prilliant

That's right. Prilliant. Pronounced pril-ee-ant. It's one of several words Carter has made up and uses. Whenever I try to use it, though, I'm often told "that's not prilliant!" So, apparently I don't know the correct meaning. I'm trying to figure it out, and so far the best thing I can figure out is that it means something is fine.

And, last night he said that his bedtime prayer would be a "meeting prayer." That means that Jon, Carter, and I do our prayer all at the same time. He picks a prayer song, and we all sing it together instead of each doing our own regular prayer. So, tonight I asked if it was regular prayer or meeting prayer, and he answered like that was the most normal question.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Jaycee's word is "exhausperated." It means really tired, but not as tired as exhausted. She explained to me "it goes tired, exhausperated, exhausted." She makes up other nonsense words which she usually tells me is spanish for something.

carriefish said...

Not sure how to pronounce that one Laura :)
Today I said something was prilliant while we were driving, and Carter said "No. Prilliant is for people or a person."

Laura said...

That would be pronounced ex-os-per-a-ted. :)