Sunday, March 14, 2010

my kind of pet

As you know, we have a dog, Cleo. She'll be 9 this month, and I do love her. That being said, I can't wait until we don't have a dog anymore!

Carter has two rocks, and this morning he decided they're baby turtles. So, I gave him an old bottle parts dishwasher holder to use as a cage and a paper towel tube that they can "play" in. He really likes his new pets, Tiny One and Tiny Two! These are my kind of pets--no poop, no feedings, and no noise :)

4 comments:

Mae said...

That is so cute!!! What a good use for that case, clever. :)

Nikkie said...

i'm jealous. i want a pet like that. please?

Carrie said...

Best Pets Ever! Cleo has to go. I'm so sick of her (love her, but can't stand her)

Becky said...

That is my idea of a pet too!! Love Carter's imagination.