Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring??

My sister-in-law's blog asks "How was your weekend?" Ours was great! The weather wasn't perfect for outside play on Saturday, but we were cozy inside while it was drizzly outside. Then, the weather today was wonderful. Sunny, almost 50 and so nice. I don't have any pictures of the fire we enjoyed in the backyard, the birds we watched down on the dock, or the boys playing, but I did manage to get a few of our egg dying and Cleo's birthday. And, I do think both boys really liked getting invited into our sweet neighbors' house where Mary Kay had freshly baked chocolate chip cookies :) We dyed our Easter eggs while waiting for dinner to finish in the oven. I only had to remind Graham a few times to be gentle with the eggs.
Our finished product!
Today is Cleo's 9th birthday, so I got a little cake at the grocery store. Carter thought we needed candles. I could only round up four even though she really needed nine. We sang Happy Birthday and ate cake on her behalf!

1 comment:

Nikkie said...

Sounds like a great weekend to me!

Wish we were there to hang out around the fire!

The sun is shining today in OK....hope you are seeing some too. : )