That's what I said to Carter the other day when he shared his life plan with me. I've also decided that as soon as the house is settled, I'm getting my college diploma framed and hanging it on the wall (maybe high school too!). Carter has had many ideas on what he wants to do when he grows up, and I'm fine with any of it as long as he tries his best at whatever it is. But, I hope I'm not giving him the wrong impression about stay at home parents :)
Carter: "I'm not going to any college or high school. I'm just going to be a dad that stays home."
Me: "You know Carter, I went to high school and college before I started staying home as a mommy."
Carter: "Well, I'm not! I'm just going to stay home."
Me: "Wow. Hope you find a very understanding woman!"
Carter: "Well, I'm not! I'm just going to stay home."
Me: "Wow. Hope you find a very understanding woman!"
*And hopefully, I can get him past this no college thinking and guide him in the right direction!*
1 comment:
i love it. i thought he wanted to be a 'worker guy?'
Post a Comment