Jon and I are just one day apart for birthdays (he's a day older :) We celebrate our 33rd this week, so we went and found our own birthday presents today. They happen to rhyme--he got a boat and I got a coat!
.jpg)
I've had my eye on this coat, so I stopped in and grabbed it as my birthday present from Jon.
Jon has been itching to get a boat to be able to go fishing. He found this one online last night, and it's big enough for all of us to go out on the water, too. So, today he went and got it for his birthday.
4 comments:
What a great birthday for both of you!!! Hope you have fun in the boat:)
LOVE the coat, very stylish!!!
Happy birthday to you and Jon!
I love it! Happy, Happy Birthday!
Hope you both had great birthdays! Love the coat and I hope all three of your boys have lots of fun with the new boat.
Post a Comment