Sunday, September 20, 2009

ta-da!!

Since they're working on the basement, we've moved all the toys to the upstairs. It's a great place for the boys, actually, because I just shut the gate at the top of the stairs and all the doors to the bedrooms and bathroom. Then they have the whole hall, dormers, and sitting area to run up and down. Graham has been working on climbing up on this toy for a few days now--knee up, knee down, foot stretching up, then back down. And, he finally got it yesterday. Carter was never much of a climber, and up until the last week or so I thought Graham was following Carter's lead in that area. So, I looked over the other day, and he was on his knees on the airplane reaching for something. Guess something on the top shelf caught his eye because on up he went!He was so proud of himself!

2 comments:

mommy2alex said...

He is so stinkin cute!!

cotton family said...

Oh my goodness. That reminds me of Tessa. That girl will climb on anything. These kiddos sure keep us on our toes. He sure was proud of himself:)