I got a nice e-mail surprise today with pics from a playgroup friend. Before we moved to MN we went to Kaitlyn's birthday and tried to get pics of all the kids, babies, and mommies. Shannon/Carter/Lincoln and Becky S/Jack/Molly were missing that day, though, so we didn't get a complete group shot. The pics were nice to see, and we really do miss our Edmond playgroup friends!
Carter and I orginally started meeting with this playgroup when Carter was 6 months old. At the time, it was me, Kristi, Gina, Carrie S, and Heather. Heather, Gina, and Carrie S moved away, and new friends joined us. Now, I've moved, and Kristi is the only one left. She is moving out of Edmond soon, though. But, when Graham was born it got pretty difficult for me to try to meet up on a set day each week, so we just started getting together when it worked for people. This playgroup was great for Carter, but even more for me, I think. I could call or e-mail them about anything (mommy related or not!).
Funny face pic--pretty cute from 7 three year olds
Hannah, Jensen, Avery, Kaitlyn, Alex, Parker, & Carter
Hannah (sister on the way at the time, Emilia was born 9/17), Jensen (brother on the way), Avery & Issac, Kaitlyn & Colin, Alex & Christopher, Parker (where's Grady?), and Carter & Graham
Whew! Can't imagine why playgroup dates get a little crazy. Fun, but crazy!!
And the mommies
Kathie (pregnant with Emelia), Kristi (pregnant with no-name boy), Becky I, Lindsay, Carrie, Kristin, and Carla
We miss you guys!!
2 comments:
Ha ha, no name boy! I loved those pics she sent too. Made me so happy and sad at the same time. Pretty crazy our orignal group all moved/moving away. I agree, this playgroup was a lifesaver and you all will never know how grateful I am!
What cute kids! Wish we could have made the pictures. It was fun to hang out with you all on Tuesdays. I miss our old group.
Post a Comment