Jon's favorite store (I'm pretty sure favorite), Reed's, was having a big sale this weekend. It's in a tiny town about 45 minutes from our house, so we made a trip over on Saturday. I didn't mind going because there are some really cute other stores there that I like. Jon really wanted a portable ice house that was on sale, but they were sold out of them. So, he did some online research last night and found a different one, and we made another run to Reed's today. The boys did great on the way, but they got a little
bored on the way back--even with the dvd player. Graham likes to play with my phone, so I put it in "airplane mode" to prevent him calling anyone. And Carter got creative with some of the diapers in the car making a hat, then gloves, and hand warmers.
1 comment:
Graham looks so sad! Poor guy :)
Post a Comment