Wednesday, February 17, 2010

need a quick oil change?

A couple of months ago when I went to pick out new glasses I took the boys with me. Boy did I choose quickly! Today, we took Jon's car to get the oil changed, and I think it happened faster than when I'm by myself. Why? I don't know if they love having a 4 year old and an 18 month old checking out all of the cars on the showroom floor! I was very careful to keep Carter's feet out of the seats and wouldn't let them honk the horns. But, they had fun, and we decided that a Suburban is in fact what mommy needs :)

4 comments:

3boysmom said...

Yes, you should get a Suburban! Get me one while you're at it, alright? Oh how I wish I had one :) Darren changes the oil in our cars, but if he didn't I'd take the boys with me too. Anything to make it go faster! Looks like Carter and Graham had fun.

Carrie said...

My list of big wants has a priority order and the new car is at the bottom, so it'll be a few years. 1)master suite 2)pontoon boat 3)Suburban
And, Michelle--you drive a...Oh, I tried to spell it...a big, nice SUV already!!

Nikkie said...

scott would have let them honk the horns. don't you think?

Carrie said...

I'm sure Scott would let them honk :) If it had been me with Joshua and Hannah at that age, I might let the honking happen!