I've had my eye on this cake stand and cover for a while at my favorite Bemidji store, Bemidji Design Center. I couldn't justify buying it for myself as a "just because" thing, so I pointed it out to Jon last time we were in there. He remembered and went by to get it for me. The reason I got it early is because Carter wanted his Valentine's present (it wasn't very nice of me to wrap the boys' presents and set them out on the counter!). So, I told Carter if daddy would let me open mine early, then he could open his, too. I love it, and it's adorable! Don't know where I'll put it yet, but I'm sure I'll find a spot :)
4 comments:
It's so cute! I just love cake stands. well anything for the kitchen for that matter. :)
That's beautiful!! I too love all things kitchen - I will NEVER have enough counterspace or cabinetspace!!
it's beautiful!
That is adorable!
Post a Comment