Wednesday, February 10, 2010

rest time

I really don't like it that Carter has dropped his naptime. It gave me a chance to recharge and get a few things done each day. But, he is a great night time sleeper and is in bed by 7 each night. So, I'll settle for a rest time from him. He really didn't like having to stay in his room for rest time, so I compromised and let him pick a spot each day to relax while Graham naps.
Yesterday, he wanted to nap with Cleo, but she kept moving away whenever he crowded her. She settled on our bed, and that gave each of them plenty of room. Carter asked me to come snuggle with him, and I couldn't pass it up!

6 comments:

Dalton's Mom said...

sweet picture

Laura said...

In bed by 7 every night! How lucky are you? Jaycee doesn't nap and we're lucky to get her to sleep by 9.

mommy2alex said...

Such a good picture!
WOW, 7 pm!! THat's great - we do 8 and it's been so good for Alex (we weren't able to do that until we moved to our new house and it's just the two of us).

carriefish said...

Carter would sleep 6 pm-9 am as a baby. He's pretty much always been a great sleeper. Thank goodness!!

3boysmom said...

Cute! Cale is napping on me right now and I love it. Now I have an excuse to be stuck on the couch reading blogs! :)

Nikkie said...

i LOVE this picture. sweet moments. i miss those days.