Unfortunately, these pictures just aren't good. We ventured out to Logging Days today, and I forgot my camera. So, it's all from the phone and not great. We had fun, though! The place where we went tubing last week hosts a Logging Days festival thing, and there were sleigh rides, blacksmith demonstrations, a pancake breakfast, and different logging demos.
A friend of ours, Jim, had his horses there doing sleigh rides, and he let Carter help him drive. So fun!
A friend of ours, Jim, had his horses there doing sleigh rides, and he let Carter help him drive. So fun!
Jim's horses did a great job pulling us around in all that snow.
Graham loved the horses, but his little cheeks were so red and freezing by the end of our ride.
3 comments:
How fun! I am loving all of your posts. Graham is adorable!!!
I have no idea how you are doing it in that cold...the 30's and 40's are killing me here! You sure do have LOTS OF COOL STUFF to see and do...especially for those little and big boys of yours!
great memories!
Post a Comment