Friday, February 5, 2010

fresh snow

We got a new little layer of snow, and the temperature was reasonable (in the 20's). So, I geared us up to go outside for a while today. Carter wanted to sled next door, but the snow is pretty deep for him to walk through. I ended up pulling him on the sled while carrying Graham through deep snow to get to a sledding spot. After they went down the hill a couple of times I had to do the same pulling and carrying back over to our yard. I was puffing!
Carter likes to fall off of the porch into the pile of snow.
Graham was thinking about falling off with Carter. He's a couple steps from the edge but hasn't made the leap yet.
The sled got covered with snow since the last time we were out, so Carter started digging to get it out.Yea! He got it out, so mommy could get a workout in for the day :)

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

SNOW much fun!
It was nice today, loved the warm front! :)