When I was a teacher the Valentine's Day party day was my favorite of all the party days. Not sure why because it wasn't the day before Christmas Break or the last day of school, but for some reason it was my favorite. Well, I decided that I'd make it fun for my boys today. My kitchen isn't a complete wreck, so I set out a few little decorations this week and the boys' presents. Carter opened his early and helped Graham with his today.

We started off the morning with pink, heart-shaped pancakes and strawberries. Jon had to go to work for a while today but was able to join us for breakfast first. During bedtime prayers Carter thanked Jesus for mom's heart shaped pancakes :)
2 comments:
Such a sweet Valentine's day yall had!!
We had red velvet cake here! :)
Love it! I might have to steal some ideas for next year. This year we had Spaghetti (because the sauce is red!), heart shaped garlic breadsticks and red velvet cupcakes with valentine sprinkles and I didn't get pics of any of it! Oh well. I'm going to do the heart shaped pancakes next year. Yummy.
Post a Comment